A civil investigation helps uncover and assemble the information required for a successful civil trail. In most cases, a civil case involves two individual citizens who are arguing about an issue that relates to their rights as citizens and money damages are awarded.
A civil investigation usually begins with an analysis. We meet with the person requesting the investigation to discuss the budget and objectives and then decide on a course of action. We will approach the case using a variety of investigative techniques to get the answers and the evidence. We may incorporate into the investigation surveillance, background checks, witness interviews and statements, photographs, and other techniques to acquire the facts necessary to prevail.
Special Events Staffing
Workers Comp – FMLA
Here is a list of our Civil Investigative Services:
• Accident Investigations / Personal Injury
• Backgrounds / Pre-employment / Due Diligence
• Business Investigations / Litigation Support
• Computer Forensics
• Corporate Investigations
• Electronic Countermeasures
• Insurance Fraud / Claims Investigations
• Missing Persons / Location Matters
• Photography / Video
• Undercover Investigations
• Workers Compensation / FMLA